The rise of the COVID-19 pandemic is changing the landscape of healthcare seating as we know it. Health systems are rapidly being stretched and some overwhelmed as the demand for critical respiratory care expands beyond intended capacity. Elective procedures are being postponed to free needed capacity, and in locations where the crisis is intense, caregivers are having to turn away some infected patients.
In this critical time, we can help. Our treatment recliners are engineered for 24/7 use, and can help you respond to the need for more capacity to evaluate, triage, or treat patients. To support the expected needs of healthcare systems, we are informing you that Champion is ramping up production on a model that is ideal to relieve the pressure from this critical situation. We are offering this model at a below-market price for the duration of the crisis, and will work diligently to get it in your hands as soon as possible.
- Durable steel frame for 24/7 use
- Can be used for patient transport
- Swing-away arms for lateral patient transfer
- Wall-saver mechanism, saving floor space
- Open design is easy to clean and disinfect
- Flat-body Trendelenburg for acute episodes
- Two, fold-away side tables
- Cost-effective capital purchase that can be absorbed into different departments within the healthcare system after the crisis is over
Now more than ever, we are fully committed to our customers, and to whatever positive role we can have in halting the COVID-19 pandemic. We salute the brave caregivers who are delivering care to the ailing, and stand behind you at this critical time.
Bless you, and stay safe,
Matt Weismiller, CEO