INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
Our site uses forms for you to request information, products, and services. Additionally, we utilize certain cookies for purposes of collecting information on your use of our site and may request for you to provide information for purposes including, but not limited to, the following:
- Purchasing of Champion products
- Inquiring or receiving information regarding Champion products or services
- Resolving a product or service issue
The information we collect directly from you is determined by how you interact with Champion’s products and services. The information may include:
- Contact information for you such as your name, address, zip code, email, telephone numbers, fax number, organization or company name, and job title.
- Individual and unique identifiers and preference information such as marketing preferences, internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, operating system, computer or mobile device, or navigation and click stream behavior for online interactions.
- Any information you submit through online forms or portals we provide.
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To process, fulfill, and facilitate transactions relating to our products or services.
- To conduct marketing and sales activities.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide information or give consent and permission.
We do not sell or disclose personal information except as described in this Policy or at the time of collection. We may disclose or share your personal information:
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provided it.
- Among Champion personnel, both local and out-of-state, for the purposes set out in this Policy.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
You may request details of personal data which we hold about you at any time by sending us an email.
You may revoke your consent to receive emails from Champion’s newsletter system at any time by written notice, emailing us, or by opting out through the ‘unsubscribe’ link provided at the bottom of each newsletter and e-blast.
You may object to the collection or use of your personal information or request to have your personal information erased at any time by emailing us.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18
Our services are not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children younger than 18.
On our website, your sensitive information is protected with Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) encryption on a site wide basis, the current industry-standard encryption protocol. To ensure the sites you visit are secure, a lock icon can typically be found in the URL or address of the page. Secure and encrypted SSL pages have URLs that start with https:// instead of http://.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet and other technology is not completely secure. Despite our best efforts to maintain personal data security, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted via our products and services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
If you have a request, question, or concern regarding the Champion privacy practices or communications you are receiving from us, please contact us. We will do our best to respond to you as soon as possible.
Champion Manufacturing Inc.
ATTN: Marketing Dept
5516 SW 1st Lane
Ocala, FL 34474
Last modified on: January 13, 2023