Practicing Proper Sanitization and Disinfection of Medical Equipment
- Proper sanitization is always critical, but COVID-19 has made it even more so.
- A shortage of personal protective equipment and subsequent reuse has elevated disinfection needs.
- Choosing equipment with built-in infection-prevention measures can ease that burden.
Solving Nursing Challenges in the Face of COVID-19 and Beyond
- As the COVID-19 pandemic marches on, a severe lack of test kits, PPE and more has emerged.
- The pandemic has also exposed a lack of appropriately trained and available nurses.
- Individually, social distancing and isolation can help flatten the curve and allow the healthcare industry to catch up.
How Advocacy Like #ShareYourChair Campaign Is Bringing Awareness to Infusion Care
- The National Infusion Center Association advocates for patient access to infusion care.
- The successful #ShareYourChair campaign brought awareness to infusion therapy.
- Infusion centers offer both cost-effective and comfortable settings for patient.
Turnkey Solutions: How to Go Beyond Selling a Product
- Shift company culture to a long-term customer satisfaction strategy.
- Provide turnkey product solutions, not commodity-based products.
- An expert provider brings extended value to a customer.