Champion Manufacturing Inc. is an industry leader for healthcare seating products and related medical chair service needs.
As an industry leader, our goal is to make medical recliners that are effective for both patients and staff. With that in mind, Champion has determined eight (8) years to be the expected life cycle on our medical recliners. If your medical chairs are 8+ years old, we ask that you please refer to our FAQ section below to determine your next steps in the life cycle of all your Champion Chairs.
The industry standard limits service and replacement parts to chairs within their useful life. Champion Chair has created a program to evaluate your chairs to determine if a life cycle extension would be appropriate.
If a facility does not attain a life cycle extension:
- Effective March 31, 2019, Champion will no longer be servicing or providing replacement parts for chairs that are ten (10) years old or older.
- Effective January 1, 2020, Champion will no longer be servicing or providing replacement parts for chairs that are nine (9) years old or older.
- Effective January 1, 2021, Champion will no longer be servicing or providing replacement parts for chairs that are eight (8) years old or older.
Not sure how old your Champion Chair is?
- 1) Go to the back of your Champion chair to locate the serial number.
- 2) Refer to the chart below once your serial number is located for the estimated life cycle.
- 3) Call 1-800-988-5018 to talk to a Champion Customer Care representative.
- 4) The Champion representative will walk you through whether or not you need to schedule an audit, or if you have more time before your recliner’s life cycle is nearing its completion.
|SERIAL NUMBER RANGE||YEAR BUILT|
|<101571||2008 and before|
|101572 – 114402||2009|
|114403 – 127699||2010|