A diagnosis of cancer, Crohn’s disease, or other serious illness is life-changing, throwing patients’ lives into emotional, mental, and physical upheaval and often leaving them anxious with feelings of uncertainty and confusion.
But when infusion therapy is prescribed—with treatments that can last anywhere from one to eight hours—a patient’s world quickly becomes narrowed down to a single chair.
Specifically designed to enhance comfort for patients who must sit for long periods of time, the Alō recliner from Champion is the premium solution for oncology and other infusion therapies.
Developed through Champion’s collaboration with caregivers and patients alike, the Alō empowers patient independence while also improving safety and ease of care for nurses and clinical staff.
Some Not-So-Standard Standard Features
So, what makes the Alō recliner the premier solution for your infusion bay?
Fully customizable, the Alō helps meet the unique needs of your infusion center and staff while enabling and empowering patients by offering optimized control over their own physical comfort.
Boasting a durable steel frame and modular design with easy repair and parts replacement when needed, the Alō is curated for the highest quality and aesthetic with standard features that include:
- Straight or Wingback Back Styles
- Powered Recline and Flat-Body Trendelenburg Positioning
- A Quick-Release Seat
- A Space-Saving Wall-Hugger Mechanism
- Swing-Away Arms
- A Retractable Foot Tray and Push Handle for Transport
- Fold-Away or Pivoting Side Table(s)
- Clean, Simple Vanity Panels (available in either diamond or wave emboss and two-tone colors)
- Extra Plush Cushioning
- Greenguard Certified Coverings (available in a wide variety of styles, colors and patterns)
Optional Features for Experiences that Transcend the Norm
To bring additional utility, the Alō also has optional body-function features that can further maximize patient comfort and enjoyment, as well as ease of care, including:
- Heat and/or Heat + Massage
- USB Charging Port
- Central-Locking Casters
- Dual Hand Control for Power Recline
- Articulating Tablet Arm
- Articulating TV/Monitor Mount
- IV Pole (2-Prong, 4-Prong)
- Covering upgrades (Greenguard Certified silicone and polyurethane, PVC-free, COM, and more)
- Modern, Tuxedo Styling with Black Arm Caps (for Wingback back styles only)
When treatment success is at stake, Champion’s premium Alō oncology and infusion chair offers industry-leading comfort, helping to alleviate stress and anxiety by allowing patients to recline and rest, promoting the healing and recovery process — setting your patients’ experience and care apart.
Alō: Enhancing the infusion seating experience for better treatment outcomes.
For chairs, it’s Champion.
To learn more, visit the Alō product page.